BEFORE coming to the park:
- Every climber must have a waiver on file. Use the waiver link in your confirmation email to complete the online waiver. An adult/guardian must sign a waiver for climbers under the age of 18. Get ready for your Connecticut zip line adventure today!
If this is your first time climbing with us–WELCOME! Here is a quick rundown of what to expect when you arrive:
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your reservation.
- If you did not complete waivers for every climber in your group, please complete them first thing when you arrive.
- Hear over to the cashier to check in for your group. At this time they will verify all of your waivers and collect any outstanding balances on your reservation.
- A time will be stamped on your ticket. That time is the last time you will be able to begin a new trail (similar to a ski-lift pass). Regular tickets are for 2 hour climbing sessions, plus an additional 30 minutes for the orientation period, so if you purchase your ticket at 9am, the time-stamp will read 11:30 pm.
- Once you’ve gotten your ticket, you’ll be getting a climbing harness. On the harness will be all the equipment you’ll need to climb!
- From there, you’ll take your harness over to the harnessing area, where a staff member will help you put it on, and make sure it is fitted properly.
- Then, you’re off to the Safety Briefing, where a staff member will lead you through an instructional briefing and demonstration of the climbing equipment and our policies & procedures. The Safety Briefing takes about 10 minutes, and is followed by a brief ‘practice stage’, where you will have the chance to practice with the clips until you feel comfortable. EVERYONE must go through the safety briefing and practice area, even if you’ve climbed here before.
- Now you’re ready! You’ll head up to the starting platform–and start your Connecticut zip line adventure!
If you’ve been here already this season…WELCOME BACK! Here what’s new:
- If you completed an electronic waiver already this season, no worries, we can look you up. Its good for the whole season.
- Safety Briefing Bypass: Once you have climbed with us at least 3 times this season, you will be eligible to complete the safety briefing bypass program, which takes about 1/2 hour. Once you’ve demonstrated the necessary skills, you will be given a bypass card to let you skip the briefing during any future 2017 visits.