General Adventure Park Rules
To climb in the park you must:
- Be at least (7) seven years old with sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Minors must have supervision by parent or guardian while climbing at the Park.
- Read and understand all instructions.
- Participate in our safety briefing for using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
Registration, Liability Release Forms and Process
- Every climber must have a waiver on file. Use the waiver link in your confirmation email to complete the online waiver. An adult/guardian must sign a waiver for climbers under the age of 18.
Age requirements for all ropes courses
|AGE||YELLOW (2)||GREEN (2)||BLUE (2)||BLACK (1)|
“Supervised”: an adult (18+) guiding children (1–10 children) from the park ground.
“With Adult”: an adult (18+) must accompany children on trails—maximum of 2 children per adult.
While Using the Park:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point. (cable with a tweezle)
- Begin with an easier course and work your way up the difficulty levels. (Start on yellow or green course. Progress to a blue course before taking on to the black diamond course.
- Only one person at a time on a bridge, element or zipline connecting the trees. This allows staff to easily pass you to help others in need of assistance.
- Only 3 people on a platform at any time. This allows space for a staff member if assistance is needed.
- Do not disconnect from a current course to switch over to a different course until you have completed it.
- Weight limit is 265 lbs.
- Wear closed toed shoes or sneakers. No sandals or flip-flops.
- No smoking on the property.
- Please do not arrive, or become under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Keep loose hair, clothing, or objects away from moving parts of the course and your equipment. Hair ties are available at the register free of charge.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave The Adventure Park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate the Park.