We offer 3 hour Climbing Packages. Tickets include an additional 30 minutes of initial orientation. Reservations are recommended. Check the availability and secure your starting time with the Reserve Tickets button at the top of the page.
General Admission Pricing
- Age 12 & up: $46.00
- Ages 10–11: $42.00
- Ages 7–9: $36.00
- College Student Price with ID $36.00
- “Last Call” (Age 7 and up) available last two hours of the day and valid for the remainder of that day. All ages: $33.00. Last Call ticket sales end 90 minutes before closing.
- All ticket prices are for a 3-hour climb and are subject to a 10% CT State Admission Tax and a reservation fee.
The Adventure Playground is our newest adventure course. This free standing 8 element trail is a great introductory ropes course. At only 2 feet off the ground, The Adventure Playground is perfect for children 4 years and up. We sell tickets to The Adventure Playground for 1 hour climbs, these tickets also include 20 minutes of additional time for gear up.
- Age 4 & up $12.00 for up to 1 hour of climbing.
- Subject to a 10% CT State Admission Tax and a reservation fee.
Whether you’re coming from near or far—the Adventure Park is a great way to spend a day of active fun with your family and friends experiencing the best zip lining in Connecticut! Tickets are only required for guests who are climbing. There is no fee for parking! The Adventure Park is also the perfect choice for school summer camp or outings for Scouts.
Group rates require advance reservations. These are filled at a first come first served basis and require a minimum deposit to hold your time slot. For more information on groups, please visit our Groups Page or Contact us for more information.
- Groups of 10 or more are eligible for discounted group rates.
- All group discounts require advanced reservations through our Sales Team at (860) 946-0606.
- There are limited spaces available for group discounted reservations, and are filled at a first come first served basis.
- Weekends and holidays fill quickly, so book early!
- A minimum deposit is required at time of booking, in order to hold the reservation.
Adventure Park Hours –
Fall (Sept 4 – Nov 12, Nov 17-18)
- Friday 5PM – 8PM
- Saturday 10AM – 8PM
- Sunday 10AM – 6PM
- Select holidays, see updates on Home Page
- Group Reservations 7 days a week (prefer 2 weeks in advance)
All dates and hours listed are subject to change
- The Adventure Park is Open Rain or Shine, so we recommend dressing for the weather!
- In the event of severe weather (such as thunder, lightning, or high winds) the courses may close.
- Although we are unable to offer refunds, in the event of park closures, Rain Checks will be made available for you to use towards future climbs that season!
- For our information on our full Weather Policy.